Hidden on the south coast of the island, in an idyllic location,
renowned for its mild climate. 3 lovingly converted barns sleeping
2-8 people, 2 self catering bungalows each sleeping 6, one newly renovated cottage sleeping 6 and 2 yurts
each sleeping 4.
- Secluded coves suitable for swimming within a 5-10 minute walk
through the farm.
- Lovely coastal walks and only a short stroll to the Ventnor
- Wonderful sea views.
- Welcoming, well equipped and comfortably furnished.
- Games Room with table tennis.
- Friendly farm animals.
- Three beautifully converted barns; Beachcombers, Lobster Pot, and Fisherman’s
Cottage sleeping 8, 4 and 2 respectively.
- Two self catering bungalows; Swallows & Swifts each sleeping
- Lisle Combe Cottage - sleeps 6 comfortably in 3 bedrooms.
- Two self catering Yurts; Moonlight and Stardust each sleeping
- Free Wi-Fi available at Lisle Combe Cottage only.
|The best self catering we’ve stayed in. The children have loved their holiday. The owners are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. Granny and Grandpa loved being with us but having their own space opposite was perfect. Loved being so near the sea. Children liked the games room & freedom to explore. Wonderful.
Nikki Elkins & family
Bank End Farm, Undercliff Drive, St Lawrence, Ventnor, Isle
of Wight. PO38 1UW Tel:
01983 852649Web: www.bankendfarm.co.uk