- Secluded coves nearby safe for swimming, rock pooling and exploring.
- Ventnor is a traditional seaside resort, and only a 2.5 mile minute stroll away.
- Amazing coastal walks , and awe inspiring panoramic sea views.
- Short stroll to the famous Ventnor Botanical Gardens, a 22 acre sub-tropical paradise.
- Approx. 35-40 minutes by car from Wightlink ferry in Fishbourne, and from Red Funnel ferry in Cowes.
- The island is a popular haven for cyclist and walkers for all ages, so bring your bikes and walking boots to explore.
Explore the area
We would like to put your minds at rest and assure you that we are following Government guidelines on safeguarding and social distancing to ensure our visitors are kept safe.
The 30 acre farm is set in the heart of the Undercliff in St Lawrence, an area of outstanding natural beauty. During your stay wander freely around the farm & explore. Follow the fishing buoys through the fields to get to the coastal footpath. Orchards Bay and Battery Bay are directly in front of the farm & are wonderful Bays for swimming, rock pooling & crabbing . From the coastal footpath it is a short walk to the idyllic Steephill Cove, Ventnor Cricket Club & the wonderful Ventnor Botanical Gardens and a further 20 minute walk along the coastal footpath to the nearest seaside town of Ventnor . Bank End Farm will provide you with those happy outdoor experiences & memories that stay with you & your families for a lifetime.
"Adorable cottage & fab area, views, natural beauty etc- spotless cottage – Love to come again."
Sue & Gerry Walsh
meet the owners
Meet us, Penny, Robert & Clare. As siblings who grew up here, we came to realise with young families of our own, what a magical & unique location Bank End Farm is for family holidays. With this in mind, we lovingly converted some of the barns into holiday cottages providing a range of family accommodation to suit all. With barn conversions, bungalows and Yurts and a beautiful secluded area on the farm for camping & caravanning. Guests can walk through the farm fields to the coastal footpath, explore the small bays below the farm, or can sit back and recharge their batteries relaxing at the cottages while taking in the clean sea air and awe-inspiring views.