- For general enquiries or to check availability, please call us on 01983 852649 or email us please Click here
- We will hold your holiday reservation for 5 days to allow time for your deposit to arrive with us.
- When we receive your booking form and deposit we will send confirmation either by e-mail or post.
- Cots, highchairs and additional folded beds are available on request.
- Weekly rentals:
Saturday to Saturday bookings for Beachcombers, Lobster Pot and Fisherman’s Cottage.
Friday to Friday bookings for Swallows & Swifts and our two Yurts, Moonlight and Stardust.
- Short breaks with flexible start dates available out of season.
- All the holiday accommodation on the farm is strictly non-smoking.
- Prices include heating, duvets and bed linen (please bring your own cot linen). Stair-gates, travel cots, and highchairs on request.
- We can only accept a booking once we have accepted a booking form along with a deposit of 25%. Bookings made for the August period require a 40% deposit.
- In the event of a visitor cancelling their booking, we will always try to re-book the accommodation. If we are able to re-book the accommodation we will refund any monies. However, if we are unable to re-book the visitor will be liable for the full amount of the holiday.
- Minor breakages will not normally be charged to guests; however guests will be legally responsible for any major damages.
- The property must only be occupied by the party on the booking form and shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form without prior consent.
- The visitors are requested to take all reasonable care of the property and furniture and are asked to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.
- The owners or their representatives shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday period, with prior notice given where possible.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the possessions of the visitor or his/her party.
- The visitor must notify the owner of any damage, losses, breakages before the property is vacated.
- The doors and windows of the property must be secured each time the property is left unoccupied during the holiday. Any theft or damage resulting from non-compliance will be the visitors' responsibility and must be replaced, repaired or otherwise made good at the expense of the visitor.
- In the event of a problem the visitor should immediately contact the owners who will try to resolve any problem as soon as they are made aware of it.
- Arrival time is from 4.00pm and departure is by 10.00am.
- If the property is not available for any reason the owners will be responsible for a full refund of all the monies received.
- We reserve the right to decline accommodation and to demand the immediate withdrawal of any person not complying with booking terms or who in our opinion is behaving in a manner which is detrimental to the property.
- It is the visitors responsibility to supervise children at all times and to accompany them outside the cottages.
- There is off road parking provided with all the properties, however all vehicles are parked on the properties at the owners risk.
- For campers and caravaners arrival time is midday and departure by 11am. Please phone ahead if you would like to discuss arriving at a different time.
- No generators on site.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all time and cleaned up after straight away.
- On our camping and caravanning area we ask that radios and loud music are not permitted before 7am or after 10.30pm.
- The conditions listed above are the conditions of booking between the owners of Bank End Farm and the named person on the booking form.
Access Statement available on request