- For general enquiries or to check availability, please call us on 01983 852649 or email us please Click here
- We will hold your holiday reservation for 24 hours to allow time for your deposit to arrive with us.
- When we receive your booking form and deposit we will send confirmation either by e-mail or post.
- We offer discount codes for car ferry bookings , please ask for a code upon booking to receive your 15% off car ferry bookings.
- Cots, highchairs and additional folded beds are available on request.
- Weekly rentals:
Saturday to Saturday bookings for Beachcombers, and Fisherman’s Cottage.
Friday to Friday bookings for Lobster Pot, Swallows & Swifts and our two Yurts, Moonlight and Stardust.
- Short breaks with flexible start dates available out of season.
- All the holiday accommodation on the farm is strictly non-smoking.
- Prices include heating, duvets and bed linen (please bring your own cot linen). Stair-gates, travel cots, and highchairs on request. Please bring your own towels.
- We can only accept a booking once we have accepted a booking form along with a deposit of 25%. Bookings made for the August period require a 40% deposit.
- In the event of a visitor cancelling their booking, we will always try to re-book the accommodation. If we are able to re-book the accommodation we will refund any monies. However, if we are unable to re-book the visitor will be liable for the full amount of the holiday, it is advisable for visitors to take out their own travel insurance to cover this.
- Minor breakages will not normally be charged to guests; however guests will be legally responsible for any major damages.
- The property must only be occupied by the party on the booking form and shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form without prior consent.
- The visitors are requested to take all reasonable care of the property and furniture and are asked to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.
- The owners or their representatives shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday period, with prior notice given where possible.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the possessions of the visitor or his/her party.
- The visitor must notify the owner of any damage, losses, breakages before the property is vacated.
- The doors and windows of the property must be secured each time the property is left unoccupied during the holiday. Any theft or damage resulting from non-compliance will be the visitors' responsibility and must be replaced, repaired or otherwise made good at the expense of the visitor.
- In the event of a problem the visitor should immediately contact the owners who will try to resolve any problem as soon as they are made aware of it.
- Arrival time is from 4.00pm and departure is by 10.00am.
- If Government Guidelines recommend that we enter into Lockdown, we will refund any rental payments made or endeavour to find alternative suitable dates to move visitors holidays too, whichever is preferable to our visitors.
- If the property is not available for any reason the owners will be responsible for a full refund of all the monies received.
- We reserve the right to decline accommodation and to demand the immediate withdrawal of any person not complying with booking terms or who in our opinion is behaving in a manner which is detrimental to the property.
- It is the visitors responsibility to supervise children at all times and to accompany them outside the cottages.
- There is off road parking provided with all the properties, however all vehicles are parked on the properties at the owners risk.
- For campers and caravaners arrival time is midday and departure by 11am. Please phone ahead if you would like to discuss arriving at a different time.
- No generators on site.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all time and cleaned up after straight away.
- Dogs must not be left alone in Fishermans Cottage at any time.
- Radios and loud music are not permitted before 8am or after 10.30pm.
- The conditions listed above are the conditions of booking between the owners of Bank End Farm and the named person on the booking form.
Access Statement available on request